Caregiver – Hourly or Live-in (Concord / Walnut Creek / Pleasant Hill / Martinez)
Compensation: up to $15.00+/hr or live-in up to $160+/ per day
Employment type: contract
A Better Living Home Care is the premier homecare referral agency serving Contra Costa, Solano and Alameda counties. We have earned a reputation with clients, physicians and the senior community for providing fast, friendly, professional services provided by our outstanding caregivers.
We are owned and operated by a registered nurse and offer the community over 18 years of experience providing excellent care to our clients in the comfort and security of their home.
About the Position:
As a Better Living caregiver, you will have the satisfaction of helping others in need and feeling the reward of helping a senior remain living in their home.
- Be a very reliable, trustworthy, caring professional with an outstanding work ethic and a commitment to excellence in client care
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life
- Have the added confidence of knowing a staff member from our local office is available 24 hrs/day to assist you
- Assist clients in their home with: bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, assistance with taking medications, and transportation to errands and appointments
- You may choose hourly or live-in care on a part-time or full-time basis…weekend work is available
You will have:
- Two years of professional experience working with home care clients
- A current California Driver’s License
- An automobile with current California registration and insurance
- A current (within the last two years) TB test and physical are required
- Registration with the California Home Care Aide Registry
- The ability to pass a rigorous DMV and criminal background check
- English (spoken and written) communication skills
- Flexibility in working with clients at home and will consider working some weekends
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please call us at 925-680-0300 or reply to the email address provided by this site. We look forward to hearing from you.